Monday, October 24, 2005

Big Blog Day

I just checked my email and it had this in it:

Dear Melmar,
Thank you for submitting your resume to Big Advertising Agency in Chicago. It has been added to our database and should a suitable position become available we will contact you! Keep your login and password handy for future reference.
Login: @hotmail.com
Password: hotass

Uhm, first, I didn't submit any resume. If I did to this agency it was months and months and months ago. Which if that is the case, way to have rapid response rates there Mr. Big Ad Agency. Glad I didn't get a call from you and accepted your offer out of desperation to leave the twilight zone I was in.

And second, Password: hotass?? Huh? I didn't interview there, how would they know?

Thirdly, I got 2 more emails after this. One saying thanks again for your submission and the other asking me to fill out a EEO form. The emails appear to be ligit and there is nothing else pointing to foul play.

Needless to say, delete X 3.

Posted by HOTASS at 2:42pm 10/24/05

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

I would have filled them out with some not-so-true info

but that's just me.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

This has "PAUL" written all over it.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home