Monday, September 19, 2005

Thanks for the hang over Chops!




Happy Birfday to meee....uhm I mean Wendi, yeaah!! Hope you had a great b-day!













Told you I'd be a dirty girl in your honor. But then again, like I need an excuse to be dirty.
















Sad to say though, these boys out dirtied me. I like to call this one "PEza Party." The delivery guy didn't even notice...

















Can't believe I'm posting this one but heck, it IS funny. Wouldn't be a party if you don't do something nasty to the first person who falls asleep. Just for the record, I did get up after this. Even if it was only to move upstairs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Hmm, that's funny. There seems to be a picture missing. I remember seeing a coming book hand grabbing something... ?

3:31 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

I chose not to post that one. I didn't want to expose the public to that book worm.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

That sounds superdirty. Glad you kept your word, Mel.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

I wonder why I saw more pictures of that penis thank of anyone's face.

gross.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home