Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hodge Podge

First, thanks to my hubby pointing this out: http://www.pardonmyenglish.com/archives/2005/09/katrina_debit_c.html
Really puts things into perspective and what people's priorities are, like strippers and beer.

Also, nothing like starting your day with a blow to the head. Some guy on the el was putting on his long skeeve shirt and when he pushed his arm thru, he did it with so much force he punched me in the head by accident. It hurt, he apologized. I so wanted to be mad at him but I gotta be honest, its prob karma for some shitty thing I did to someone. Like the other morning when I purposely let the elevator doors shut on my new next door neighbor with the yappy kick dog and she knew it. You'd think it would be common courtesy to hold the door but its also common courtesy to not have your dog howling like its being carved up for dinner (especially when its owners ARE HOME). Pet friendly building or not, there ARE limitations to what pet friendly encompasses.

After leaving the el, I saw something that made me cringe. I walked behind a girl in a tank top that displayed a full back tattoo. Now from behind she was tall, had a nice figure, normal enough looking blonde hair, so I'm assuming her front isn't so bad either. I'm thinking why on earth would this girl destroy her body with this wretched tattoo? Now I'm not against tattoos, I have one myself, but it was this particular tattoo that was the problem. It was of a fish. Not a cool chinese rendering like a dragon or anything like that. I'm talking about Field & Stream Bass fish. From the top of her right shoulder to her left waist on an angle. In color. It was horrible. Not a bad tattoo job just horrible imagery. Eventually I saw her face and she was a semi cute normal girl all the way around. I mean FISH and WOMEN just don't mix, knowwhatimsaying people?! I'd hate to be the guy tagging that...

Summing it all up - Today, if any of you have a fever...here's your cure. (if you haven't seen the christopher walkin snl skit then, sadly, there is no cure for you today).

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

if you follow the Flying Spagetti Monster, in heaven awaits a stripper factory AND a beer valcano. More people should be religious.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

that should say volcano

gawd, I can't type and/or spell

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home