Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hold That Thought, I'll Be Right Back.

Whats up with some guys having to run to the bathroom every half hour or so? I've met a few in my life where they go to the can more then any girl I know. For example, going to a bar for a couple drinks and they have gone 3X to my zero? This just isn't normal guy behavior. Most guys I know can drink 3 pitchers of beer before they have to go. Is it weak bladder, an STD, an intestinal thing, vanity!? What?! What is it that makes these guys run to the little boys room? And they're in there for longer then just to take a leak. Does anyone else know of this species of male?

Anyways, its late and I NEED to get outta here at 5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

One word, baby:

wanking

11:45 AM  
Blogger VelvetJinxx said...

Maybe in there telling secrets with each other like a couplea hens.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home