Monday, March 07, 2005

Margarita Anyone?

It really is a beautiful thing to have the old company I used to work for still foot the bill for my happy hour.

T.R.: Mas tragos rapido y vamonos al Tiny!
BetweenBars: IIYA, iiya motto dorinka taishite T.R.!
Melmar: Help.

What is not a beautiful thing is watching your friends sobriety run for the hills. What it is, is funny! At least until you have to carry aforementioned friend 4 blocks to the car, pick her up off the sidewalk (but not without taking pics first), tell passersby that yeah she's sorta ok we think, stuff her in the front seat, get her home, pull her out then have her fall on top of you forcing you both to fall backwards into a big pile of mud & grass. Yeah that was the most fun. Really.

I'd post the damn picture but the instructions someone gave me are wrong!. Dammit dammit dammit.

Someone needs to help me. I'm on a PC btw.

* Picture eventually was posted but removed due to TR threatening to not be BFFs with me anymore. You blinked you missed it. But if you see me out, just ask to see it as I have it as a screen saver on my cell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

MWAH HA HA HA HA.

1:11 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

I hate you. That co-worker of yours that thinks I called her bitch totally misheard me. I was calling YOU a bitch. Bitch. I should have taken you to the Tiny...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

"Hey, is that the girl you said was a total bitch? Are you the girl she said was a total bitch??"
- Melmar, a direct quote

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home