Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I object!

Ok for the ladies in the know, guess who emailed my fiance late last night?! My ol' Doctor Dave. Yup. He emailed him and said "Not sure if this is still your email but if it is I just wanted to say hi. I think its time we started talking again."

For those of you who don't know, long story short, Dr. Dave, me & my fiance all met in college on our first day. Over the years a love triangle ensued. Break ups were established, new relationships began & ended, hearts broken, friendships ruined blah blah. In the end I chose my fiance. Me and everyone else who knows this story believes the Dr. had a crush on me from day 1 and wanted to marry me but instead ended up jaded and bitter.

Its been like 3-4 years since any of us talked to each other. And Dr. Dave ended it years ago with "you guys are so fing screwed up & pyscho, you're meant for each other. Don't ever fing call me again."

So, is he going to be the guy in the back of my chapel that stands up and says I object to this marriage?! I'm so curious! What's going on in that guys head? Has he found a new religion that requires him to make peace with his troubled past?!

OO I can't wait to find out! To be continued....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

I think it's like the 6th step or something.

11:55 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Actually, we are taking bets on who its going to be that objects.

So take a number JJ.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home