Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Color Blindness or Laziness?

I can't even wait to post this one today.

Guys, come on, at least turn the light on when you're getting dressed in the morning. You don't have to be a Queer Eye or anything but just put a little effort in to it. Trust me, you'd get more dates and no one will think you're gay just b/c you were able to match a couple colors. Oh yeah, and P.S., lets move past the striped shirts. If I see another "hip" stripe shirt I'm going to ressurrect the bunchy panty line. Exactly, those are no fun to look at either.

I just have to say Brown + Black = Never. Also, if I see another shoe tassle I'm going to have to snip it off. Really. I'm going to take my sissors, sneak under the table and cut that fing thing off. The only tassles I want to see are on some strippers nips.

It's almost distracting me from my work. Ok, well its not really him, its the blogging in general. Either way he fuels me.

I'm not saying spend a ton of money on what you wear but learn to at least coordinate it. Its a male fashion crisis. Gay men (and straight women) all over the city see him every day and just lower their head in disgust. For his sake, I hope he brought his lunch today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home