Tuesday, September 27, 2005

News Flash!

So Ashton & Demi got married. I heard of this highly important newsworthy fact from my husband last night. Given the look on his face when I said "huh, who, when, whatever" everyone BUT me knew about this joyous event. "How could you not know about this?" he says to me. "Even Bruce Willis was there." I'm sorry people, I'm just not that in tune to the celebrity goings on, so I apologize for the late notice. Congratulations Ash-i.

Even more important news, I was given the ol' #1 from a man who looked to be of grandpa status. Driving in today he was closely riding the dividing line between his car and mine. Seeing its an old man I honk my horn thinking "he's old, maybe he doesn't realize he's drifting, I'll just alert him to stay in his lane." You know how it is with those geriatrics. Well he jerks his car back in his lane, slows down, pulls in behind me and flips me off, with the meanest grandpa mug he could possibly muster. I promptly slammed on my brakes causing him to almost go into cardiac arrest. Just kidding. Well, maybe not. I might have just tapped my brakes a little.

Went to the Bears game on Sunday.
This about sums that day up:

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

I want to go to a Bears game.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Bears games are nice and all, but I think you should head to South Bend for a Notre Dame game instead. THAT'S football at it's finest. Touchdown Jesus told me so.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home