Monday, April 04, 2005

TRs Farewell to her 20's

TR's Biggest & Bestest turnout yet. Honorable mentions:

1) TRs bathroom has a duel purpose for relieving yourself and/or someone else (you know who you are)
2) Red lipstick does not look good on guys but is fun to smear on them
3) I witnessed first hand how the term kissing cousins came to be
4) 21 year olds and 30 year olds really should not mix (more specifically, my fiance and 21 year olds should not mix)
5) Olives really do make the martini
6) There's a reason why you don't play spin the bottle after the age of 12 OR with family (refer back to point #3)
7) Plaid slacks are never acceptable attire for any man, except Hunter.
8) Only TR could make granny panties look sexy

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendi O said...

Damn, I missed out on the bathroom fun. Smooching you ladies during spin the bottle was the most action I got all night. Sigh.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

I know nothing about any bathroom shenanigans. Deny! Deny! Deny!

10:03 AM  
Blogger VelvetJinxx said...

And I missed spin the bottle? Wha-?

Bo knows baseball and Sugar knows kissin' and spinnin' and stuff.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home