Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Kindly Take These and Swallow.

Driving to work this morning, I'm going thru my neighborhood and up in the distance I see this guy walking down the street. He looks normal, a little overweight, but normal. As I get closer he's eyeballing me as I drive up. Then he stiffly shoves his arm in the air like he's hailing a cab. I check and, yes, I'm the only car on the street. I pull up next to him and now he's frantically shaking his arm at me and appears to be talking to himself. I pass him and see in the rearview that he's watching me drive away still waving his arm at me like the Statue of Liberty. To me, there are 2 reasons this occured, #1 I had a small child under my front bumper (I just thought that was a speed bump) or #2 somebody didn't take their meds today and snuk out of the house. I'm going all in on #2.

Gotta love the city. Have to as I'm stuck here for awhile (we bought the condo).

Also - Someone's 30th B-day (Tequila Red) is exactly 1 month from today. I'll bring the Xanax.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Dude, I was TRYING to get you to STOP so I could get a RIDE. Jeezus!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home