Thursday, February 15, 2007

Artistic Difference Of Opinions - To Say The Least

This person posted her dislike for my tattoo and in addition made some assumed stereotypical judgements about about me personally. I've never met this person or had any contact whatsoever. This lashing was based on a photo PE posted of me on one of his chat sites. He told me about it then showed me these. Note: I placed the black Xs so I could post "safely" at work, those are not tattoos, although they might as well be. But I'm not saying anything. I think the photos say it all. BTW - Yes, this really is a woman...in case you were wondering...like the many before you...just saying is all...no judgements.


Uhm, the "Play With Me" is also not a tattoo.





4 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Ewwww.... How could someone put such bad and unrelated "art" on themselves and pass it off as good. And then have the gall to dislike yours! I don't understand some people...

1:30 AM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

Do you have proof positive that that is a girl? Just asking, I dont actualy want to see.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

well, that is what is going to happen when you let PE post your picture on the interweb.

4:29 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

"Let?!" There is no "letting" him. He just does. And the thing is, I don't mind that he does. What I mind is that he has this uncanny way of usually choosing the most unflattering pictures of me. Therefore all I ask is that I get final say in what is posted, which he doesn't do. I've found out he's posted some horrible pics of me after I specifically asked him not too. Asshole. OHhh you know what one I'm talking about too PE and you totally deserve that. I don't care that you "asked for them to take it down." It never should have been posted to begin with. Ok, I'm ok now...

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home