Monday, March 26, 2007

Misc.

I signed up for Netflicks but couldn't wait for them to deliver so I signed up at the local BlockBuster for a 1X deal. The Departed & Black Dahlia. The Departed was great, Dahlia not so much.

I have a new/old crush.

A friend's friend's wife thought I was hitting on her husband (with my own husband standing right next to me). So she felt it necessary to snub me when I tried to introduce myself to her. All that accomplished was her getting pushed into a crowd, stepped on and reduced to tears by me while her husband just sat back and bought another round of shots for us all. Apparently they're on the verge of a divorce. Given both of their behavior, I can see why. (Jen you could've been there to see it firsthand)

I also found out I am and have been lusted after....by a girl. It's nice to be wanted.

I scored some free Cubs tickets today.

It's also like 70 again today and I'm stuck inside. Cabin fever big time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Wait, so you ARE on Netflix? It takes like a day to get your first movie, Impatient! Let's be Netflix friends!

11:40 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

I signed up Friday night. My first movies are to ship today and deliver on Tuesday. How do you sign up as NFFs? You can't laugh at what we sign up for though. haha!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

Be my friend too! Dammit!

except, you can't laugh at what I have queued up.

also, Asskicker!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home