Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Zoom Zoom

Ok it's bought. And anyone who says the above to me is going to get run over (TR). Color is similiar to below but a lot darker (more like the other pic I posted before), I have different rims and I'm swapping out the spoiler for one that isn't so "Fast & Furious". It's, ironically, shipping in from MN.

CUSTOMER
We sat here right in this room and
went over this and over this!

JERRY
Yah, but that TruCoat -

CUSTOMER
I sat right here and said I didn't
want no TruCoat!

JERRY
Yah, but I'm sayin', that TruCoat,
you don't get it and you get
oxidization problems. It'll cost
you a heck of lot more'n five
hunnert -

CUSTOMER
You're sittin' here, you're talkin'
in circles! You're talkin' like
we didn't go over this already!

JERRY
Yah, but this TruCoat -

CUSTOMER
We had us a deal here for nine-
teen-five. You sat there and
darned if you didn't tell me
you'd get this car, these options,
WITHOUT THE SEALANT, for nine-
teen-five!

JERRY
Okay, I'm not sayin' I didn't -

CUSTOMER
You called me twenty minutes ago
and said you had it! Ready to
make delivery, ya says! Come on
down and get it! And here ya are
and you're wastin' my time and
you're wastin' my wife's time and
I'm payin' nineteen-five for this
vehicle here!

JERRY
Well, okay, I'll talk to my boss...

He rises, and, as he leaves:

JERRY
... See, they install that TruCoat
at the factory, there's nothin' we
can do, but I'll talk to my boss.

The couple watch him go to a nearby cubicle.

CUSTOMER
These guys here - these guys!
It's always the same! It's always
more! He's a liar!

WIFE
Please, dear.

CUSTOMER
We went over this and over this -

NEARBY CUBICLE

Jerry sits perched on the desk of another salesman who is
eating lunch as he watches a hockey game on a small portable
TV.

JERRY
So you're goin' to the Gophers
on Sunday?

SALESMAN
You bet.

JERRY
You wouldn't have an extra ticket
there?

SALESMAN
They're playin' the Buckeyes!

JERRY
Yah.

SALESMAN
Ya kiddin'!

JERRY'S CUBICLE

Jerry re-enters.

JERRY
Well, he never done this before,
but seein' as it's special
circumstances and all, he says I
can knock one hunnert off that
TruCoat.

CUSTOMER
One hundred! You lied to me, Mr.
Lundegaard. You're a bald-faced
liar!

Jerry sits staring at his lap.

CUSTOMER
... A fucking liar -

WIFE
Bucky, please!

Jerry mumbles into his lap:

JERRY
One hunnert's the best we can
do here.

CUSTOMER
Oh, for Christ's sake, where's my
goddamn checkbook. Let's get this
over with.


I won't have it till this Wed. But then the spoiler & rearview have to swap out and I'm not sure when they are doing that, parts and all. So that's that. I can't wait to see whats worng with it. Like wrong model, wrong color, wrong leather, a 2006 instead of 2007. Anyone want to take bets on what it's gonna be that's gonna send me spiraling out of control on some poor bastard at the dealer?


1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Would you like me to drive it back from Minnesota? Apparently I will be spending a large chunk of my immdiate future there.

Zoom ZOOM zoom!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home