Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Next Please!

So if people are actually going to read this, I will attempt to write at least once a week. Just seems that when I get the time to write, nothing brilliant & witty comes to mind but then again for those who know me, when do I ever have anything b & w to say? Either way I'm passed that now, as proven by below post.

Right now the thing on my mind are lines and people's behavior when standing in them. It seems that more often then not the person standing behind me is right up my arse, usually when they have a football field of space behind them. Its like they think if they stand that close it will magically make the cashier move faster. Or how about when the person in front of me moves a mere 2 inches, I don't but the person behind me does anyways OR they give me the stink eye for not moving the second the person in front of me lifted their hoof off the ground? I mean can we just say moo...ve?

Also, my annual job review is this week. Seriously, what is the purpose of these? Are you really going to rate yourself badly? Instead of all the pointless paperwork and multiple choice , to me it should consist of 1 of 3 things, circle one, end of review:

1) We hate you you're fired.
2) We tolerate you and you get to keep your job....for now.
3) We can't function without you here's a big whopping raise.

I'll let you know what happens Friday. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Hey, my review is this week too! Sing with with me, girl: We shall overcoooooome!

There's gold in them thar hills!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Lots of luck, lady. And if things don't go as well as you hoped for, just remember that some of us are making less at their jobs than they would on unemployment. Feel better? Good, cuz now I need cheering up.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home