Monday, July 16, 2007

Double Feature



is right. Mr. Michaels' reality show aired last night "Rock of Love." This is some good ol' trash tv for you. Seeing Bret brought back an old high school memory. I was a pretty big Poison fan back in the day, so for one of my first high school parties I dressed up like one of the sluts in their videos, thinking "hey, its a party, perfectly acceptable." I believe that one fashion faux pas ruined my whole high school career. My reality was permanently checked. I don't think that has happened yet for the majority of the women on this show. I can't wait to see who, and I quote, "rocks his world." I already have the DVR set up to record the whole series.




Now, you can't watch the above and not watch the below.



Nice sweatshirt. "Scott Baio is 45 and Single" and you better not even think about calling him Chachi because he'll kick your ass. This too brought back a couple old memories that I shared with PE which immediately made him choke with laughter. When I was like 9 years old I wrote him a letter. I had a HUGE crush on him. I had this fancy purple letterhead and I remember scripting a couple versions until I had one without any erasure marks on it. Not only did I seal it with some stupid butterfly sticker I actually sealed it with a lipstick kiss. I KNOW! However, I don't think I ever had the nerve to send it. I really can't remember if I did but I do know I wrote that letter. Then a mere year or so later and I was singing along to "In My Midnight Confessions" on my Fisher Price record player. "When I tell all the world that I love you..."


I was such a goober.

4 Comments:

Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

And I thought having the hots for Linda Carter was bad!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught both of those shows last week and I'm hooked - On the Bret Michael's show at points I actually felt embarrased for those girls. It reminded me of the Flavor of Love for White Girls

8:36 AM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

Poison RuleZZZZZ

5:14 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

Dude, seriously. I can NOT click onto this page and see that at the top anymore. My retinas! They burn!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home