Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm Around

Been busy and not in the mood to post.

But one thing worth sharing is I finally met with a new therapist. A real bonafide one this time, not just a probono counselor clown. He blew me off the first time I tried to meet with him but repeatedly apologized for days after on my voice mail that I had to give him another chance. If for no other reason then to just see what kind of a doctor blows off a psych patient. He wears a bow tie and uses terms like “hookin’ up” “friends with benefits” “I charge the rich people a higher fee then the poor people.”

I like him. I see him again on Friday.

So as such, don't expect many, if any, posts from me in the near future. I'm working on some shit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

Yeah my work email is bunk. Send it to the email address on my profile and I'll be able to reply.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

Please know, I will be stalking you.

1:04 PM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

I dont think she is coming back!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

So what's the status?

Tried emailing you a while back and I'm not sure it got to you.

Hope things are good/better.

-buzz

3:14 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

hello? Hello. HELLO!

2:15 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

steve #2,
hmmm, you may be right. too bad.
she obviously never read my ethic to blogging post which clearly states that if youre going to take aan extended blog break to let your readers know first. lest we assume the blogger has died.

5:53 PM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

bricotrout,
I think she is ignoring us! I get that alot from women.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home