Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sick and Tired

of a lot of things but really I'm just sick and I'm tired. I am also sick and tired of looking at my feet below. The funny thing is I don't even like feet. Feet bother me. I don't really even like my own feet and I'd venture to say I don't have bad looking feet. They just irk me. I won't get into my feet speech.

Seriously though, I'm sick. Probably just a combo of a basic cold, allergies and stress. I'm just run down and getting old! I'm not going to freak out and think I have swine flu, although many in my company here have it or had it.

Speaking of the job, I had my review yesterday and right after I had to go home early b/c I was about to pass out. Nice, right?! In case you're curious, I had a glowing reveiw. I'm not surprised b/c I bust my ass here. Why wouldn't I have a good review? Contrary to what was said a month or so ago, raises aren't completely out of the question. We are waiting on the answer to a couple big pieces of business I think before they start dishing out the dough. If they do, I was assured I'd be top on the list in line for one. Fingers are crossed. I could really use it. So at least for now I am semi secure and not in jeopardy of standing in the unemployment line.

1 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Ummm...getting old may be a contributor, but that doesn't happen to you for a few more years. Being run down...that's different.

Fingers crossed on the bonus front!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home